I love going to church on Sundays. Its so amazing to me how much better I feel after, plus it always helps me to get through the rest of the week! This last Sunday I wasn't having a very good day because I had had a really bad panic attack the night before, but going to church helped to calm me. I also saw one of my best friends. Which she always helps to lift me up, we sat together through Sunday School & Relief Society. I'm very grateful to her for her example and friendship!
I met with my Bishop after church. He listened to me & gave me some advice that he thinks will help me. He also gave me a Priesthood Blessing which has brought me much comfort. The power of the priesthood amazes me! My bishop is amazing, he has helped me so much within the past 2 years and 4 months. He is truly dedicated to his calling! Over the last couple days I've heeded some of his advice, which has helped me a lot. Things seem to be getting better!!!
My brother and his girl friend also had their birthdays on Sunday! My brother is now 22.... I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I feels like it was just yesterday that we were little kids and almost couldn't be seperated. We always defended each other and looked out for each other. Things are different now, but I still love him very much & I look forward to spending eternity with him and my family.
